Because of this, properly-trained individuals and the right first aid equipment help ensure better safety for everyone. Without the proper first aid, a simple injury could turn into something much more severe. Many fatalities resulting from accidents and emergency situations result from lack of immediate medical treatment. First aid doesn’t just facilitate recovery. It helps save lives!
A well-stocked first aid kit is a handy thing to have. To be prepared for emergencies: Keep a first aid kit in your home and in your car. Carry a first aid kit with you or know where you can find one. Find out the location of first aid kits where you work. First aid kits come in many shapes and sizes.
First Aid From:
First aid Stations
Heavy duty steel cabinets are designed to be used for all your first aid stations. Powder coating provides a tough, long-lasting finish.
First Responder Kits
These kits contain a wide assortment of emergency products including items for dressing wounds, gloves, wipes, a stethoscope, a blood pressure cuff, EMT scissors, instant cold packs, CPR mask and more.
Restocking your station is easy. We carry all the supplies you need. Hundreds of medications, bandaids, gauze, topical and more.
First Aid Supplies
We've got you covered! Even if you only need bandaids, stop by to re-supply.
We Carry Emergency Preparedness SuppliesSupplies You Will Need For One Person
This is a basic survival support list. Individual's supplies may vary greatly depending on physical and medical conditions but is a good start for your kit. Visit one of the helpful links on the left to be better informed and prepared.
- 10 - Emergency Drinking Water Packets, Pure Water, 5 year shelf life
- 1 - Food Ration Packet, 6/400 calorie servings packet. 5 Year Shelf Life*
- 1 - Emergency reflective Blanket. Survival wrap. Instructions for use.
- 2 - Light Sticks, hours of no spark, non toxic light. No batteries needed
- 2 - Warm Packs, full size, original grabber brand. Open to activate, hours of warmth.
- 1 - Poncho, Emergency Style, lightweight with hood. Use anytime needed.
- 1 - Hygiene Packet; Tissues, Wipes, Bio Waste Bag, Waste Bag, Fem. pad
- 1 - Package; Most used first aid supplies, Abdominal Pad (leakproof), 4" x 4" Gauze Pads, 2" x 2" Gauze Pads, 3" Wide Conform Gauze Roll, Assorted adhesive strips ( large to regular), antiseptic ointment, Latex Gloves
- 1ea. - Whistle & N-95 Respirator
Before Disaster Srikes
*Gather Emergency Supplies*
If a disaster strikes your community, you might not have access to food, water, or electricity for some time. You should have emergency kits for your home, office, school, and car. Here are steps you can take to help your family stay safer and healthier during and after a disaster.
Emergency preparedness requires attention not just to specific types of hazards but also to steps that increase preparedness for any type of hazard. The resources below are intended to help professionals take an all-hazards approach to preparedness.
When planning for an emergency, be prepared at work or home or in your car with the Emergency Preparedness Starter Kit from the American Red Cross. This Starter kit provides the basic essentials for one person's food and water for 12 hours and beyond in light, communication, protection, first aid, and personal comfort items; also packaged in a convenient handled bag with attached, separate and, removable First Aid Kit and Personal Items Comfort Kit.